Phi Phi Island Speedboat Tour From Krabi Ao Nang; Experience the barefoot lifestyle and tropical landscape of the Phi Phi Islands in the Andaman Sea on a full-day tour from Krabi.
Swim with colorful fish at Loh samah and Monkey Bay, snorkel among coral gardens and laze on white sand beaches at Maya Bay.
Phi Phi Island And Bamboo by Speedboat From Krabi Ao Nang
Phi Phi island tour from Krabi price and destinations is quite alike with one which starts from Phuket, but it depends on the operator that run it. Let’s take a look at the itinerary for this “Krabi to Phi Phi Island day tour” package.
Pick up from Klong Muang beach and Krabi Town.
Pick up from Ao Nang beach area
Depart from Ao Nang Beach to Phi Phi Islands (about 45- 60 minutes depend on the weather)
- Lohsamah Bay: See the colorful fish and coral
- Pileh Bay: Sightseeing a fantastic lagoon
- Monkey Bay: Snorkeling and sightseeing the sea monkey
- Maya Bay: Stunning location for the Hollywood film “The Beach”
- Viking Cave: Photography and sightseeing
- Phi Phi Don Island: Restaurant Lunch
- Bamboo Island: Explore the coral and relaxes on or swim on the beach.
Return by speedboat to Ao Nang and transfer back to the hotel.
- Around trips transfer by vehicle
- Mask, Snorkel, Life jacket
- Speed boat fare with accident insurance
- Soft drink and fresh fruit onboard
- Buffet Lunch(For Muslim Halal food or Vegetarian food is available)
- English speaking Tour Guide
- Tip tour guide: USD3/PAX
- Personal Expenses
What to bring:
- Swimming suits
- Shorts & light T-Shirt
- Beach towel
- Sun block lotion
- Sun cap
- Fin or Flipper
- Some money
- This tour is a joined tour; you will be traveling with other participants.
- Minimum order is 2 PAX
- Fin or Flipper not include in the price if you need fin you can rent from our office at the pier or rent onboard 200 THB per day but usually for snorkeling activity fin is not necessary mask, snorkel, life jacket is good enough for snorkeling.
PRICES: THB 1,700[alert-warning]
The provincial government of Krabi province has decided that everyone who visits Phi Phi islands must pay the National park entrance fee in cash during the tour directly to the government staff on spot the national park fee can not combine with the tour package any more. The entrance fee is 400 THB/adult and 200 THB/child.[/alert-warning]
HOW TO BOOK
You can book this tour through one of your preferred travel agents by providing this itinerary. You can also book this tour through this website Phuket.Id, We will assign one of the best tour operators to handle this trip for you with a good price.
Sharing is Sexy!
If you like this itinerary, Share this to your social media accounts.